Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!


I should be saying Happy Birthday to Tracy! I did but she didn't answer her phone. At any rate, she's too old now. Instead of lying about my age, I lie about hers! She's 27 today. Hahahaha.


I don't have a whole lot to share at this time. We have just been sitting still. Tim is just getting over the "yuck" he came down with on Christmas Day. I only had it for about a week and not nearly as bad. I went to water aerobics again Tuesday, but it was way too cold before that so it was a good 4 weeks that I missed. It is amazing how strong water aerobics makes me feel. I also went back to my Wednesday knitting with Paige, a delightful neighbor! There's alot to be said about women sharing a craft, a little food now and then, coffee and good spirit. It makes me feel strong too. It isn't just knitting either - Paige spins (can you spot her on the pix?), some crochet, one woman is designing sweaters for a book she has been commission to write. What fun!


Another set of new friends, Jane and John, have become a grandparents again, to twins. They are here in the Phoenix Valley too. What lucky grandparents they are. But I don't see Jane too much now, she spends a whole lot of time helping with the babies. What a challange!


Please keep in touch with us - we miss everyone. Love and prayers, Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Tracy said...

hahahaha I don't mind. :-) Most people don't believe I'm as old as I am anyway. I certainly don't feel it! (Tina said that's funny as He**, and "Thanks for pushin'!)

Maryann said...

Happy New Year to you. I'm glad that you tell people Tracy is 27 that means that Steven will only be 29 this year on his birthday. I really don't mind my age as much as I do my boys ages. That make me feel really OLD!! Take care and keep blogging and I'll try to stay warm.

Love, Maryann