Friday, February 6, 2009

Jackie's visiting
















Hurray! Jackie arrived on the evening of the 4th and I didn't recognize her in the airport. Shame on me! Yesterday we drove her out to the dessert/mountain range. That is east on 88 toward Roosevelt Dam We didn't make it all the way but the last 20 miles was on gravel and it was miserable for me. It was late too so Tim agreed to turn back.
The pix of course came up end to beginning but you get the drift.
Oh, I got a haircut. I'm not pictured though.

Today, I think we are going to hit Mesa Marketplace, it is like the fair but without animals or rides. The rows of vendors are 1/4 long and there are 4 rows. Hopefully Tim and Jack will have time to go up Silly Mountain, an easy dessert hike.

Enjoy the pix. Love you all. Mummy and Daddy

No comments: