Monday, July 20, 2009

Shame on me
















I tried to get on this blog and couldn't, then I got lazy. Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to. We have Tim up here with a cake some friends bought. Tim and I at dinner after fthe baptism. One at the Brewers/Dodgers game with the entire family (including my brother and sister-in-law in the back, barely visible) at a tailgate party at Miller Park. Darian at his baptism. Mackenzie (with candy necklace).
The park here was been busy busy busy and the owner came up short with pontoons boats for rent so we were able to rent out the pontoon boat. That was easy $$. (Shhhh).

We are just sitting back, enjoying alot of nothing, and planning to return to Waukesha (George will love that we stay with Jennifer and him!) in August for the Puza Family Reunion.
Summer temps and sunshine returned yesterday. We had some on the 4th of July but for the most part, the weather this summer sucks. If it were hot and muggy, I would complain too. There is no pleasing me.





No comments: