Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Pictures for Y'all
















I have been so lax in keeping up with everyone and that saddens me. But . . . since pictures are worth a thousand words I'll be making up for it here. Since March we . . . . bought a house, rescued a dog from the desert, played with family, celebrated Jennifer and Jorge's wedding, bought some furniture, welcomed Jackie (who traveled from Wisconsin to Vegas by herself and kuddos to her for that!) to live with us while she goes to school at College of Southern Nevada (she starts in a few weeks) discovered Mt. Charleston 30 minutes to the west (with its very cool temperatures) and Valley of Fire to the east. We bought a tiny hot tub, king bed, bedroom set for Jack, living room set, had a patio cover put up on the southside of the house, planted 8 palm trees, had solar screens installed, security system installed, water tests, sold our pontoon boat, Zoe had 7 teeth pulled and Rockie was neutered, Tim put his shoulder out cleaning the grout around tile, we are trading in the Jayco on a Class C and selling the truck. Tim turned 60, we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and are looking forward to a cruise to Mexico in about a month (with some of the family) and I'm dieting for obvious reasons. I keep trying to get back to writing the great American novel and look forward to getting my spinning wheel from Wisconsin. Tim wants his treadmil and might have a nibble on selling the trailer we have in Stone Lake, WI.
We've just been busy. So hope everyone is healthy and happy and stop back again soon, I'll hopefully be posting more regularly now.
Love to all. Mummy - Diane

2 comments:

Jane and John Weichert said...

It has been an eventful year. Don't think anyone could top that. Sounds like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm worn out from reading it! Did you get your soapmaking stuff? I was thinking of you yesterday as I washed my hands with some handmade stuff. Glad you're happy but I still miss you.p