Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The missing photo



Here is the palm tree with its decorations. You can also see how we gardened our butts off around the base of the tree. It wouldn't post last night, so I am posting this a.m.


What a big deal hey? I'm so low on Christmas spirit that this is almost funny! But it was cost effective. So here's the secret on keeping costs down. Lowe's lighting only $1.57 a string for 100, so I got 2 strings and the snow man? 25% off at Lowe's also, it's a toilet seat cover!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. I might take pictures of other's deco, some are pretty outrageous. It was really dark when I took this pix, the sun just in its last glow, and it looks like bright afternoon skies with bad coloring on the trailer. How odd.



Have a good day. Love you all. Mummy

No comments: