Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back in Wisconsin

Sorry - no pictures right now, just an update on our whereabouts. We are settled back at Sand Lake Pines, the Jayco is in for warranty work, the boat is in the water and tied up to the pier and it has rained alot here so we haven't truly "gone fishin".

We have a big week coming up in the beginning with July with family including a first birthday party for Darien, his baptism and a Brewers/Angels game including tailgating with a whole lot of family.

Tim and I have been catching up with doctor appointments and my MRI shows brain damage, which I suspected all winter but its no fun to know that what's in my head isn't just all "in my head". Nothing to do about it though, ceptin fer fretting, which I've been pretty good at the last few days.

I'll have a few pix up in a few days. Most important for all, Zoe is fine and catching up with old friends. I think of all of you, friends and family, all the time. Take care.

Love and prayers, Mummy and/or Diane

1 comment:

Luann said...

Welcome back to Wisconsin where you never know what the weather is going to do. One day you have the heat on and you watch t.v. with a blanket around your back AND the next day you need to turn on the A.C.
Take care, Luann