Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello to all and Pictures for Paige




Knitting passes time just fine and I promised to keep Paige up to date on where I am with our recent pattern. So here is the back, I have a good start on the front left and hopefully by 2010 either Jackie or I will have a new sweater.

Paige, I took a close up of the pattern I ended up with for comparison with the picture on the pattern. I'm not sure if it is what the picture shows but I am happy with it, it seems to have stayed the same through the whole back and hopefully the seams might line up nice if I ever get it done.
My health is pretty good considering I'm loosing my mind and my esaphagus sent me into a tailspin! I've been stressed out and no amount of stressing is good for anyone, don't I know!
Hopefully our weather will start to perk up. We are in the grip of adreary ick. Not alot of sun, too cold to be out and about, trying not to shop and besides, there isn't any real good shopping up here sooooooooooooooo, I'll knit a little more.
Love to all. Diane and Mummy



No comments: