Friday, October 30, 2009











I hate that the pictures don't show up the way I upload them but here goes. I forgot to show you what Tim found when we were getting our trailer ready for our trip. Yep, a register full of acorns, stashed away by chipmunks. Thank heavens they didn't get into the trailer, but I would love to know where they found a breach in the duct work. We have our fingers crossed that we got them all. I'll be they are still looking for the stash.
There is a picture of a storefront with a pretty ambitious beach disply of concrete and stone. Can you believe all that work to sell tee shirts and other junky stuff, although I have to say, some of it is pretty neat.
Finally, I was outside pulling sand burrs out of the lawn so Zoe could poop without hurting her feet and when I came back in, Tim had rearranged the furniture. He actually unscrewed the couch and put it in the middle of the room. We moved the chair and wow, it feels so big! It actually feels like we have a 3 room place. I'm thrilled with it. We'll have to reattach the couch where it belongs when we leave, but for now, I'm quite comfortable. Whatta guy!
We have cold and blustering weather today. Thank goodness the heat and humidity of yesterday are gone. It was 90 and I think 90% humidity. I coughed outside just breathing the air and was suprised there wasn't ozone alerts on the local tv stations. Everywhere you were outside, people were coughing. Tim tried to go for a walk on the beach but the surf was up almost to the dunes, his eyes burned and he coughed too much. He had to abandon his walk but he managed to pick a few fisherman's brains while he was out. I think we'll be getting a license and some supplies next week. I think he's ready to try surf fishing.
That's about all for now. Take care y'all. Diane

1 comment:

Maryann said...

Hi, You and Tim look like your enjoying where you are. Guess what we are raking leaves today about 15 trees worth. I don't know if I would like the weather there, Hot and Humid, but our dogs would be in 7th heaven with the beach and water. Their favorite place to go is Lake Michigan. When Cary heads out on Hwy 33 east you would think we were beating them with all the whining that goes on from West Bend to Port Washington. Anyway have a great winter I'm sure it will be alot better than ours.

Love, Maryann