Sunday, April 25, 2010

2nd Star on the right leads to Las Vegas, NV











I apologize. I have been terribly remiss in writing on my blog and sharing retirement adventures. Frankly, I suck at writing regularly and I suck at being an adventurous retiree. My grandmother gene is overriding all other genetic fixes and being near Mackenzie and Darrian trumps winters in various and sundry places. Some of the friends I've met will be with me always but move over for the kids. They won. Don't ask what I will do if gradchildren show up in other parts of the U.S. I'll deal with that when it happens.


I believe we may trade in our Jayco for a Class C once all the dust has settled with the house but that isn't until after we close, which will be toward the end of May. We may still take off for a few weeks now and then, who knows.
Jennifer and Jorge were married here in Vegas on April 20, 2010. The Flamingo's garden provided a beautiful backdrop and we had so much fun with family and friends for about a whole week. Tracy had to step in and help out with the flowergirl/ring bearer but it was adorable. The bride was stunning.
Jackie will be living with us while so goes to school, Rachel and the kids will be back and forth from LA and Jennifer and Tracy love playing here in Vegas so I think I'll be happy here. I'm sure Tim will too once he gets used to the idea and forgets about the crime rate and water shortages.
Love to all. Diane








No comments: