Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bring Back Human Beings . . . please


I sat down to do something important on the computer and totally forgot where I was headed. So I made a call and was greeted by a computer, yippee. With so many "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" or insisting that my name is t i a m e instead of d i a n e I have a whole knew beef. Living right over the path of Jets at Nellis Airforce Base is becoming old, and I'm going deaf. Add to that totally throwing the voice activated systems out of sync completely and having to wait to make calls you are just dying to make in the first place puts business calls at the bottom of list of things to do. Lower than low, buried and forgotten. Bring back humans, create more jobs, even minimum wage jobs where people can work from home - please bring back human beings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the jets, it sure can be inconvenient living in the land of the free, hope your new home in the will be quieter.