Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cooling Off






Good morning - It's nice and cool today but yesterday was really hot. I put in a picture of the time and temp. So we went to cool off at the pool. We found the post office and mailed our absentee ballots and our mail is reaching us here so if you want to send pix or write, send it to Tim & Diane Puza, Superstition Outlook Mountain RV Park, 1371 East 4th Avenue #129, Apache Junction, AZ 85219.

The State Fair is going on here this week so we might go there this afternoon. It is cool today so it might be a nice thing to do for me. Tim isn't so bothered by the heat. We haven't been around here too much but we've been eyeing other parks and we think we landed in a pretty nice place. It reminds us of Vegas now and then and there are new malls/shopping centers in our area which we have been past but not in. We have a short Walmart list and Tim wants a hat so we might hit the malls. If we decide to stay here, we'll need a shed. Most people have metal ones so I think we'll get one like that but until we are 100% sure (which might be as early as today) we'll put it one in. It has to be large enough for my power chair though.

We are going to update Tim's resume today and get some resumes out on line so he can stay busy. I have to find a place to buy wool so I can make my Deedle People and stay busy. Some things don't change. Oh, in a few weeks, the watercolor classes start and I plan on attending those and learning to paint for real.

Well, I guess that's all the excitement we can share right now. Keep in touch please. Love and prayers, Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Love the pictures. Do you miss all the woods and lake? It looks pretty bare there. It's cool they have a pool. That's nice on hot days. I love the picture of dad holding Zoe. I'll try to send some pictures via email tonight but if i don't, it will be later this week. Mackenzie and I are both sick. That's not fun. Darrian has a stuffy nose, darrell has nothing. Well, I am off to work. We miss you guys!! Talk to you soon.

Love Rachel and family!

Oh, i have to sign up. I'll do that after this one. It may come up as ananymous. Love you

Jennifer said...

You guys look like you're having fun. Just got done with my homework...its been a long day. I stopped up to see the kiddies today and Mack was in her big girl undies. She was too cute! They are still a little sick. Not much else going on. Oh, wait, tomorrow I make my last car payment. Yeah! Yeah!! (also got an A- on my last paper)

Love you and miss you tons!
Jenn (and Jorge...says to say hi)