Friday, October 10, 2008

From Branson to Arizona Pictures










I can't load a lot here but I have a few to share. While in Branson, we went up into a 9 story tower on a really high hill. I have a few of those pictures here. We also shopped at a mall they put up along the river. There was a water show that was similar to the Belajio (sp) in Vegas but not as spectacular - it did have fire too though. Tim is pictured standing outside of the Bass Pro Shop. OMG what a store! Then there is me, just along some storefronts.
Then Texas and New Mexico were really no big deal, except to get across. Once we were in Arizona, we took Hwy 77 south to see a place called Show Low. Well, there is a little place called Snowflake just north of Show Low that was 100 times cuter. We may go there later in the year.

I'm moving on to a second post so I can post pix of the mountains. If I do it here who knows what will get goofed up and I'll have to do it all over!
Love and prayers, Mom and Dad





No comments: